Friday, March 27, 2009

Praising God And Doing The Happy Dance!!!

God is wonderful and has answered the prayers of so many hearts this morning for Kristy and baby girl. I hope she won't mind me posting here but I can't contain my JOY for one more minute. BABY GIRL BOLTE IS PERFECT!!! Yes, you read that right my friends, PERFECT!! And yes, I am shouting it out here in caps:) I am beyond thankful, I am doing the Happy Dance here and can't get the goosebumps to go down:)

"I called to the Lord in my distress, and I cried to my God for help. From His temple He heard my voice, and my cry to Him reached His ears." Psalms 16:6

"Along unfamiliar paths I will guide them; I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth. These are the things I will do; I will not forsake them." Isaiah 42:16

What a blessing and a privilege to pray for others as if our life depended on it. In many ways it does. Prayer comes back full circle and I don't know who gets the bigger blessing out of it. It is just a Full Circle God Thing. Thank you all for praying with me. My spirit is floating this morning, light and fluffy and thankful.

Love and Hugs, Laurie

11 comments:

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

Oh, I am so happy to hear this. Kristy can buy that paint!

Susie (So Blessed) said...

I'm with you, Laurie...praising and thanking God! My post today on my blog was my prayer for Baby Girl Bolte this morning...along with baby Stellan.

Chris and Emily said...

thanks so much for posting... i was anxiously waiting news!!!

AllTheKingsBlessings said...

I'm so happy for them! My heart has been aching for them these past few days, and lots of praying going on around here too. (For them and for Stellan!)
And like Pam said, she can go buy that paint and get that nursery ready for their girl!
Thanks for posting.... :)

Dawn said...

Wonderful awesome news!!

her said...

God is so wonderful....how awesome that this baby girl is perfect in every way! happy dance all you want!

I know she knows how many people were praying over her for this answer. ....God heard her cries!

AMEN! DeeDee

Cathy said...

I am so happy for Kristy to get some positive news. I am praying for this girl also!
Thank you for praying for Kathleen. Got this email today and just broke my heart. Sometimes I don't understand how they can offer no hope. I knew I could count on you for prayers. I will keep you updates. She doesn't have a blog.

Mandy said...

Thank you for being such a faithful friend and never forgetting me or Madeline. You are such a wonderful person to love all of us as if we are your family. Hope you are blessed today because you are a blessing to others.

Mandy

Rach said...

Oh, that is such absolutely divine news! Hooray!!

Just Me said...

I was doing the happy dance here too! I just realized that it has been a VERY long time since I actually visited your blog and left a comment...so, hello and thanks for always taking the time to comment on MY blog :o)
Take care,
Amanda

Stephanie said...

Wow! God is good and always so faithful to His children.
You are one of a kind, Laurie. You are certainly adding jewels to your crown in glory! Can't wait to see them when we ALL get there!
Love you much,
Steph
P.S. I just added some pics of Scott!?! Don't know how that happened!!! Shh! Don't tell him. Ha!