It has been a few days since I have been here and thought I'd better check in. Dawn asked me if I was tired from picture posting:) Good excuse, but not the case. My brain has just been on "spin cycle" for a few days. It has a mind of it's own.
I have received two awards from my sweet new friend Pam and I will get them on here soon. They require some "thought" and as soon as my brain returns, I will do them. I am not sure if I write the stuff first and then upload the award, (so that they are in the right order) so if anyone wants to enlighten me, go for it in the comments. I just don't want the award at the bottom of the post. sigh.
I have the grandkids today so I am just going to post a few prayer requests and catch up on more later this evening or tomorrow.
1. Kelli is having surgery today and needs our prayers. She is at Living in Grace and waiting for a kidney transplant. I just love this girl so much. Her situation is DIRE.
2. A baby to be born soon named Gracie. I just found out about her and she has medical issues that may be Trisomy and some other things. Prayers for her parents and for her would be such a blessing.
3. My friend Nita had surgery and is in a lot of pain and her daughter may need to have her spleen removed this weekend. They need love and prayer.
4. My girlfriend with the "Spooty Husband" continues to work through what to do about the situation. She's coming to visit next month and I want to be open to the Lord using me.
5. Continued healing for my Nieces mom who just had breast cancer surgery Monday. It went well for her and they are waiting on biopsy results to go forward with radiation and possibly chemo.
I know I am forgetting someone here but the Lord knows and He is good. Oh yeah, for me too. I need to make an appointment for my yearly mammogram and they always make me nervous until I get the results. Self confidence gets bruised when cancer has visited. I am 12 years out and still free and thankful. I just want to get this behind me.:)
Okay, I love you guys and I will be back here soon. I just can't get on here with the grandkids here, it makes me feel guilty. I would appreciate your prayers on the requests above. Blessings to you all today.
Love and Hugs, Laurie