Thursday, January 15, 2009

Okay Thursday And More Pictures






Well, I feel that yesterday was a success for me and so I am going to post some more pictures today. Keep in mind that these will still be all over the place as I go back through pictures, not in order, but to give a taste of a few of us. One will be of me and my sissy at my nieces reception in the backyard garden, I am the shorter one on the right. One of Stephanie and her husband, Corky and me. One of the view from the park where the wedding was 3 blocks from here, yes that is the Pacific Ocean. And one of Corky and Stephanie. I say this all here because I have to learn how to post captions under pictures. Trust Me, I WILL LEARN. With your help of course. Let me know how in comments, I think I am a pretty quick learner for almost being 61. So, here goes again.

Love and Hugs, Laurie

4 comments:

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

Finally, a gorgeous face to go with the beautiful personality!! I am so excited to see your smiling face.

Rach said...

Hooray! There you are! :o)

Okay, to caption a photo, simply click under the one you wish to caption and the cursor *should* show up. If not, simply hit enter and it should be there then. Be careful NOT to click on the photo first as it will delete the image. If you DO make a mistake, simply hit "Control Z" and it will undo any boo-boos.

Also, you may have figured out your photos will post in reverse order from how you selected them.

connie said...

I love the bravery here! I know you thought you wouldn't be able to do the pictures, but as I said, if I can learn it, anyone can! I also love the glimpse into your life, and being able to "see" the reason for your blog name.

Wish I lived near you. For the 100th time.

Angie said...

yay! so exciting to be able to see your face after knowing you for so long. Laurie, you are the greatest, and I will always treasure you!!